Skip to main content

Featured

Empower Your Wellness Journey With These Simple Lifestyle Changes

Empower Your Wellness Journey With These Simple Lifestyle Changes Wellness and self-care are foundational elements for a harmonious existence, blending physical, mental, and emotional health into a cohesive state of being. Setting and achieving wellness goals is vital for a balanced life, allowing you to meet your needs and aspirations with a clear focus. Simple strategies can help you maintain consistency in your pursuit, making it easier to manage daily stresses and challenges. In this article, courtesy of  Redefining The Face  of Beauty , we will explore various methods to enhance your commitment to self-care and wellness. 1. Define Your Path Understanding your personal definition of wellness is essential for embarking on a healthier lifestyle. Start by breaking down your broader goals into smaller, manageable tasks that feel achievable, avoiding the sense of being overwhelmed. Specificity in setting these goals is crucial, as it provides clear direction and focus, making your obj

HOW TO TELL YOUR FACEBOOK FRIEND IS LYING


Yes folks.....in case you did not realize this by now....there are a lot of Facebook posts that simply are not true. And it is ridiculous that people are constantly trying to live up to fake Facebook posts.  Many, (I estimate over 99.999999%) of these posts are either exaggerated or a lie. And before anyone starts pointing fingers at me... Who in their right mind would want anyone to think that there is anything  EVER wrong in their life? Not me! My life is super perfect and I am ALWAYS happy about EVERY SITUATION that comes my way (I AM LYING). Come on.....you know what I am saying is true. People just love to glamorize their life constantly.  And because I have over 20,000 Facebook friends, (I AM LYING) I can now share a fool proof way for people to acknowledge who is lying, or stretching the truth.


1. YOUR FACEBOOK FRIEND IS CONSTANTLY PUTTING UP A STATUS ABOUT HOW HAPPY THEY ARE.


Explanation: People who constantly post about their happiness, are the main folks who are unhappy. Why? Because they are truly trying to get others ( you AND themselves) to believe that they have the perfect life. And just in case you did not know....this happy appearance phase can be found in the constant posting of new items....including.....you get the point.


Fact: Most happy people NEVER have to say it.


2. IF SOMEONE YOU KNOW HAS A STATUS THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS BELOW:


OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am super super super!!!!!!!!!!! Excited about my new promotion!!!!!!!


They are probably lying !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Explanation: There are several things going wrong in this example above. First, anyone who uses that many exclamation points within their sentence, I would strongly encourage them to take a writing class. However, the extreme amounts of exclamation points are a clear indication that the person who is writing that post is exaggerating a bit....don't you think?


Fact: Most people put all the extra ! !!! & % +++++@@@!!!!!!!!.........
Just so they can prove to you how awesome everything is. Honestly folks, do you really think it is that necessary to have so many of those things in your Facebook posts? This is pretty much yet another clear indication that....well....you know......since you keep doing it.


3. IF YOUR FACEBOOK FRIEND RESPONDS TO YOU ABOUT YOUR (FAKE) LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS IN A SIMILAR FORMAT SHOWN IN THE PREVIOUS EXAMPLE ABOVE.....


Explanation: They are not really that happy for you.


Fact: Probably just being fake. I do not know any other way to explain that to you. Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy overdoneeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!


4. WHEN THEY START GOING CAP HAPPY


EXPLANATION: THIS JUST SEEMS A BIT TOO MUCH, DON'T YOU THINK?????IT IS ALMOST LIKE SOMEONE IS SHOUTING AT YOU CONSTANTLY WHEN YOU CAPITALIZE EVERYTHING.


Fact: Your Facebook friend really really wants to emphasize their lies.....just to impress you.


5. WHEN YOUR FACEBOOK FRIEND IS SMILING BUT NOT SMIZING

Explanation: For those of you who have never seen America's Next Top Model, Smizing just means a person who smiles with their eyes.


Fact 1:  It does not matter how many pictures your friends post showing off their glamorous teeth...if their eyes are not smiling, then neither are they. The best way to predict someone who is faking or lying, is through their eyes. The eyes are not able to really lie. A person can frown and have a bad day, but still smile with their eyes. And because people, like myself, enjoy posting pictures on Facebook, then a frown in the eyes is definitely more noticeable.


Fact 2: Do not worry that everyone may find out your unhappy moments by looking at a picture of your eyes. Most people do not have this skill and they are too caught up with their own personal issues to really worry about yours. So, your secret is safe with me.



FACT 3: LIVING IN THIS WORLD, YOU ARE ALWAYS GOING TO RUN INTO SOME SORT OF UNHAPPINESS....ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE NOT A ......WELL NEVER MIND...ANYWAY....How do I know??








 

 

Because a very important friend of mine told me so:



 

 


"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble.
 But take heart! I have overcome the world
 (John 16:33)."


By the way, the  BIGGEST  lie is telling yourself that the folks on your Facebook page are ALL your friends. Sorry if I am the first one to say this to you but..... you are probably....



 

"Just another number."



 Written By: Te-Shandra Haskett, MBA


Author's Note: Sorry if I have told any one's secret....wait...no I am not, probably because people are too busy looking for my mistakes in my blog....or in my personal life. Well...may as well move on folks....I do not care what my "so called important" friend says....my life is ALWAYS perfect!!!!!!!!! Plus, I am dying to introduce you to my "important " friend, because he is the KING.....right?




****I will be updating this list as people continue to find new/clever ways to lie on Facebook*****


Please forward to all of your friends so you can prove how crappy their life really is compared to yours.


Related Topics: