Skip to main content

Featured

Everyday Head-to-Toe strategies for Better Health

Everyday Head-to-Toe Strategies for Better Health Looking after your health, as you doubtless know, is crucial. But your busy schedule may not leave you as much time as you’d like to give yourself the care you need and deserve. Fortunately, you don’t truly need long stretches of free time to look after yourself — you can do it in short, powerful bursts, whilst you follow your everyday routine. Today, Redefining The Face  Of Beauty shares some great head-to-toe health strategies that will help you maintain your health and well-being. 1.  Set Positive Intentions for the Day When you wake up, a good habit to pick up is to set positive intentions for what you’d like the  rest of your day to be like. See yourself doing the things you want to when you want to. This is a  great way to get focused and allows you to set and power through your goals. 2. Include a a Quick Workout A quick yoga sequence — something as short as 5 to 15 minutes — every morning, can help you wake up, reduce the s
MY LOVE SECRETS REVEALED!




Today I was planning to completely write about something different, but I suddenly had a change of heart. Instead, I have decided to share my personal feelings about love, with the hope of explaining to others, the true meaning of love.


Many people are extremely confused about what love is. “How do I know if I am in love” is the most common question I have heard. Well, while I cannot tell you who your life partner should be, I can tell you the true definition of love. You can take it….or leave it.
First, I would like to say that the relationship with my higher power is the most significant one. And a close second, would be my husband. And whenever we decide to have a child, our marriage will still always come first. No questions asked. Now you may be thinking to yourself “How can you say that if you do not have kids yet. Your feelings may change.” As I have stated before, wisdom does not require me to walk through the fire to know that I will get burned. My husband is an awesome person and I will always choose our marriage over anything else. Why? Because, I want to but most importantly" that was the way it was meant to be." Love comes in different forms. The feelings that you have for your spouse, should not be the same feelings you have towards your child (it would be kind of gross if you really think about it). YOUR SPOUSE IS YOUR LIFE PARTNER, NOT YOUR CHILDREN. They are a blessing, and should never be conceived for saving a marriage (which NEVER works, check out all of the children of divorced parents), competition, or simply because you want someone to love you. Once you are a parent you will always be one, but, a good parent will eventually let their child go. You may have raised them, but children are not property.
"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate 
(Psalm 127:3-5)."        
She did not give birth to these kittens...But look at the love!


The key to a happy family is a happy marriage. Believe me when I say that putting your child in front of your marriage is a disaster waiting to happen. When one parent says no, a child will automatically go to the other parent to see if they will say yes. Children do not mean any harm by doing this, they are just being kids. An unhappy marriage equates to unhappy children. And since you claim that you love your child so much, wouldn’t you want them to be happy?  


 
“For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh (Matthew 19:5).”

Wait, but that is not the end, “I care for my nieces as I would if I had a child.” At this point some people who are reading this are probably thinking… “There is no way you would be able to tell how you feel until you have your own child.” You know what, that is an absolutely correct statement, however, people seem to not understand that love is not just a feeling, it is a CHOICE. I know I will be that way because I CHOOSE to. Regardless of how I may feel about my own future child, I have chosen to treat them in the same respect and manner that I would treat my own.


And, if you happen to believe in the second commandment, which is “love your neighbor as yourself,” then you would have to agree that loving other people, is a part of loving yourself. I  challenge you to ask yourself, what harm is it to actually show love to another person? Is it really  bad in choosing to love a child as you would your own? No, it is not. You can never go wrong in loving another individual. There are so many children who do not have anyone to love them. So, why not you? And just because the love is not recipricated, does not mean you love less....it means....you love them more. So, when people ask me in the future "is this your first child?" I will probably respond….no….I have a few others.
“Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love (1 John 4:7-8).”

Love is not just a feeling …It is a choice.  Some people are harder to love than others, but remember, loving someone does not mean you have to like them. And if you can choose hate, then you can choose love.


"You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 A second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself (Matthew 22:37-39).”


Of course, the ultimate example of love was this:

“Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends (John 15:13).”

Te-Shandra Haskett, MBA
I am hoping that this is too small to see, but I may actually love my animals more…..:o))
Beautiful!!! Green is totally his color.
Authors Note: Love is one of the greatest gift that another person can give. It is very unfortunate that many people do not understand the definition of love. Perhaps that is why they have so many issues with family relationships. Some parents often destroy the extra love their child can get, out of selfishness and anger. And unfortunately, it is the innocent children that suffers the most. The mistakes of parents often lead to the destruction of key meaningful relationships that would be vital for their children. Remember the story of Adam and Eve? Children will suffer from the mistakes that their parents make…..but if we loved one another as we should....maybe it could be the solution to  some of our problems......Just think about it....


"Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away (1 Corinthians 13:4-8)."


RELATED TOPICS