Skip to main content

Featured

Everyday Head-to-Toe strategies for Better Health

Everyday Head-to-Toe Strategies for Better Health Looking after your health, as you doubtless know, is crucial. But your busy schedule may not leave you as much time as you’d like to give yourself the care you need and deserve. Fortunately, you don’t truly need long stretches of free time to look after yourself — you can do it in short, powerful bursts, whilst you follow your everyday routine. Today, Redefining The Face  Of Beauty shares some great head-to-toe health strategies that will help you maintain your health and well-being. 1.  Set Positive Intentions for the Day When you wake up, a good habit to pick up is to set positive intentions for what you’d like the  rest of your day to be like. See yourself doing the things you want to when you want to. This is a  great way to get focused and allows you to set and power through your goals. 2. Include a a Quick Workout A quick yoga sequence — something as short as 5 to 15 minutes — every morning, can help you wake up, reduce the s

WHY I NEED YOU TO PLEASE BE MY FRIEND!! :O)


Can we please be friends? If someone does not like me, it makes me feel super bad. It is the most devastating thing that happens in my life! I truly need a lot of approval from people! I decided to share a small list to let everyone know why it is not only vital for you to like me, but also why you need me to like you.



1. You are my creator and we need to have a special bond in order for me to share my deep appreciation for your hard work and dedication.


("So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them (Genesis 1:27)."


2. If it were not for you, I would not be able to pay my mortgage, put food on my table and  I would definitely be without clothes.


("And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)."


3. I can trust in you every single time and you will never let me down or hurt me.


("Confidence in an unfaithful man in time of trouble is like a broken tooth, and a foot out of joint (Proverbs 25:19.")


4. You often surprise me with the BEST gifts a person can every give.


("Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadow (James 1:17)."


5. You are the most peaceful person I have ever met, and without you, their would be no joy.


"(The joy of the Lord is my strength (Nehemiah 8:10)."


6. You can love me as a person like no one else can. After all, you did sacrifice the most important things for me.



("For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life (John 3:16)."


7. You could potentially take my life and that just really SCARES me!


("I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more (Luke 12:4)."




8. If I go away from you, you may decide to let something potentially damage the quality of my life.


("No weapon formed against you shall prosper (Isaiah 54:17)."


9. You control everything that ever happens in my life.


("He controls the course of world events; he removes kings and sets up other kings. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the scholars (Daniel 2:21)."


And MOST IMPORTANTLY:


10. You determine where I will spend my eternal life after I die.


("I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand (John 10:28)."







  Written By: Te-Shandra Haskett, MBA


Apologize for any grammatical errors in advance


*Please forward this to anyone who believes you need to like them, or someone who is always striving for everyone to like them.*


RELATED TOPICS:


LOVE LETTERS TO MY BULLIES

I CAN TELL WHAT YOU FRIENDS ARE SAYING ABOUT YOU!





 

TOP REASONS WHY YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS!