Skip to main content

Featured

Everyday Head-to-Toe strategies for Better Health

Everyday Head-to-Toe Strategies for Better Health Looking after your health, as you doubtless know, is crucial. But your busy schedule may not leave you as much time as you’d like to give yourself the care you need and deserve. Fortunately, you don’t truly need long stretches of free time to look after yourself — you can do it in short, powerful bursts, whilst you follow your everyday routine. Today, Redefining The Face  Of Beauty shares some great head-to-toe health strategies that will help you maintain your health and well-being. 1.  Set Positive Intentions for the Day When you wake up, a good habit to pick up is to set positive intentions for what you’d like the  rest of your day to be like. See yourself doing the things you want to when you want to. This is a  great way to get focused and allows you to set and power through your goals. 2. Include a a Quick Workout A quick yoga sequence — something as short as 5 to 15 minutes — every morning, can help you wake up, reduce the s
TOP 10 WARNING signs HE IS CHEATING ON YOU!



 

 



 

 



 

 



 

 
WARNING: DO NOT KILL HIM YET UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THIS ENTIRE BLOG!!!!!



 

 



 

 



 

 




 

 
# 10. SUDDENLY DISTANT



 

 


THE CULPRIT: " I can not stop thinking about you, that is why I am suddenly in a dream world, baby." You know I love you!"


 

EXPLANATION: When you first started dating he was probably attentive, sweet and funny. He probably called you 90,000 times a day or more. Now, he is always gone, even when he is sitting right beside you.This is generally the first sign of infidelity. A man will often become distant when they are beginning something different, new and exciting. You are no longer the focal point in his life, because he has found another sweetie.


 

YOU: Are you with another woman??


 


DUMB CHEATER: "I would never cheat on you, I love you so much honey!!! By the way, I will be working late. Let me be the one to contact you."


 

# 9. TOO MUCH COLOGNE !!!



  

 
THE CULPRIT: " Just trying to smell nice for you!!!"


EXPLANATION:  If the last time your man wore cologne was in 1985, this could be bad news. It does not take them very long  for a man to get comfortable and stop dressing nice, and smelling good. Chances are, if he has another squeeze, he wants to impress her. Kind of like he use to do for you.....




 

YOU: "Are you with another woman??"


ROTTEN CHEATER: "I would never cheat on you, I love you so much honey!!! By the way, I will be working late. Let me be the one to contact you."


 

 


 

# 8.  LEAVING THE ROOM FOR EVERY PHONE CALL.....


 

 


 

 THE CULPRIT:  "Honey, I will be just a few minutes. I need to take this call...in the bathroom??"  "Cozier in there!"


EXPLANATION:  Is it really necessary to take every call in private ??? This is definitely a red flag. When you are in a relationship with someone, there should not be much to hide. Unless he is constantly planning surprise parties for you....HE IS CHEATING!





 

 
YOU: "Are you with another woman??"


 LOUSY CHEATER!!!! "I would never cheat on you, I love you so much honey!!! By the way, I will be working late. Let me be the one to contact you."


 




# 7. WHISPERING ON THE PHONE ?



THE CULPRIT:  I CAN NOT TELL YOU WHAT HE IS SAYING BECAUSE HE IS SPEAKING TOO LOW!!!!


EXPLANATION:  Why such a low voice on the phone in front of you all the time now? Because he is speaking to someone else behind you.


YOU:  "Are you with another woman??"


STUPID CHEATER!!!!  "I would never cheat on you, I love you so much honey!!! By the way, I will be working late. Let me be the one to contact you."






 

 
# 6. RECEIVING TOO MANY TEXT MESSAGES/ SECRET EMAILS ?



 

 

THE CULPRIT:  "Hold up a second babe, I have to send these few emails."


EXPLANATION:  Sending emails and text messages is normal, but unless he is making millions of dollars, there is no reason why he should communicating that often with other work related people. Especially when it is your time. If he lacks that much attention towards you...MOVE ON!


YOU: "Are you with another woman??"


CRAZY CHEATER!!!!:  "I would never cheat on you, I love you so much honey!!! By the way, I will be working late. Let me be the one to contact you."


 



 

 
# 5. CONSTANTLY STARTING ARGUMENTS, LEADING TO HIM ALWAYS LEAVING....



 

 

THE CULPRIT: "You are acting like such a.......!!!!!????? I am leaving for a while. DO NOT WAIT UP!"



EXPLANATION: This is the coward way out. He does not want to break up with you, but he still needs to find a way out to visit his lady friend. What better way than to constantly pick stupid fights so he can leave the house??


YOU: "Are you with another woman??"


SERIAL CHEATER!!! "I would never cheat on you, I love you so much honey!!! By the way, I will be working late. Let me be the one to contact you."



# 4. LONGER BUSINESS TRIPS ???



 

 



 

 



 

 



 

THE CULPRIT: "I am so sorry sweetheart, I know we use to take trips together, but this one is important. You can not come along. Maybe some other time. I PROMISE I will make it up to you."


EXPLANATION: Did he finally get a new job? No???  There is no reason why your man needs to be taking all of these extra trips. Sorry to tell you, but he probably has another lady friend accompanying him on these random trips. Remember when it use to be you....???


YOU: "Are you with another woman??"



 

 
ALMOST TIME TO KILL HIM CHEATER!!  "I would never cheat on you, I love you so much honey!!! By the way, I will be working late. Let me be the one to contact you."






 

 


 

 
# 3. LACK OF COMMUNICATION !!



 

 

THE CULPRIT: "You never told me that! I am sorry, I must did not have heard you."


EXPLANATION: Yes you did, he just stopped listening to you. Men are notorious for not listening, but if he is doing it too much lately....he is probably got another ear to confide in.


YOU: "Are you with another woman??"


IGNORANT  CHEATER: "I would never cheat on you, I love you so much honey!!! By the way, I will be working late. Let me be the one to contact you."


 


# 2.  I WAS TOO BUSY TOO.....????


 


CULPRIT: "I really wanted to make it to the party, I just could not find the time. Work has been killing me!!! Promise I will make it up to you!! :o)))


 



 

 



 

 



 

 
EXPLANATION: He will make it up to you....just not in the way you desire. Almost time to go in for the kill.....


 

YOU: "Are you with another woman??"


HE IS JUST A CHEATER!!! "I would never cheat on you, I love you so much honey!!! By the way, I will be working late. Let me be the one to contact you."


 



 

 
# 1. HE IS ALWAYS WORKING LATE.....AGAIN !!!



 

 
YOU: "Are you with another woman??"


HE IS JUST A  CHEATER!!!  "I would never cheat on you, I love you so much honey!!! By the way, I will be working late. Let me be the one to contact you."



 




 

 
OK, NOW IT IS TIME TO BREAK SOME BONES......



 

 
Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord (Romans 12:19)."


RELATED TOPICS:




 

LUCK TO THE CHEATER!!!!



 

 
PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO THE PERSON YOU THINK NEEDS SOME LUCK!

*****THESE SIGNS CAN BE USED FOR WOMEN AS WELL, BECAUSE WOMEN CHEAT
TOO!!!!******



 

 
AUTHOR'S NOTE: CHEATING IS WRONG AND NOT FUNNY. WHETHER YOU ARE A MAN OR A WOMAN, LEAVE. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SEEK REVENGE. A THE END OF THE DAY, HE OR SHE STILL CHEATED.




 

 
WRITTEN BY : TE-SHANDRA HASKETT, MBA