Skip to main content

Featured

Empower Your Wellness Journey With These Simple Lifestyle Changes

Empower Your Wellness Journey With These Simple Lifestyle Changes Wellness and self-care are foundational elements for a harmonious existence, blending physical, mental, and emotional health into a cohesive state of being. Setting and achieving wellness goals is vital for a balanced life, allowing you to meet your needs and aspirations with a clear focus. Simple strategies can help you maintain consistency in your pursuit, making it easier to manage daily stresses and challenges. In this article, courtesy of  Redefining The Face  of Beauty , we will explore various methods to enhance your commitment to self-care and wellness. 1. Define Your Path Understanding your personal definition of wellness is essential for embarking on a healthier lifestyle. Start by breaking down your broader goals into smaller, manageable tasks that feel achievable, avoiding the sense of being overwhelmed. Specificity in setting these goals is crucial, as it provides clear direction and focus, making your obj

HAVE YOU EVER WISHED SOMEONE WOULD STOP TALKING?



How annoying is someone who is constantly talking about the same thing ALL the time?? If you have ever been around a first time parent, a person in a new relationship or a jesus freak, then you know what I am talking about.



And to those who are thinking the same thing about me, well, let's just say, first I don't have any children yet, and if I could show you the wonderful hand gesture I gave that driver that cut me off this morning...I would. Plus, if you are lacking some computer skills, I thought I might let you know that at the upper right hand corner of your page, there should be a large X that you may use at your discretion.



Ok, anyways, now that I have eliminated the stereotypes and the people who are annoying me because I am annoying them, then I can continue with what I was trying to say. So, about those people that you secretly want to tell them to stuff it. First off, I would like to mention that if you give that first time parent a few more months of waking up at 3am in the morning, causing them severe crows feet and dark under eye circles, they may just stop talking so much. And, in regards to that  super annoying person you know who keeps bragging about their new found love.....well....just give them until the end of this article.



So, you would assume that those people are talking about those things because we talk about what we love.....right?



"Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks (Matthew 12:34)."


Maybe....???? I mean the last time I checked 2 year olds don't really care whether or not you throw them a party for $2,000 or have one for $100.  And when was the last time you actually asked a 2 year old if they knew the difference between Gucci and Channel? Think about it, do you think that parent is actually showing a love for their child, or, could they possibly be doing it for attention for themselves? After all, any parent who gives their child a lavish party might actually be seen as a downright AWESOME parent right? (Or, to me, just financially ignorant). I may not know much about children, but what I am pretty sure about is that if you give a small child a piece of paper, they have the unique ability to have fun with it.


And don't get me started about those Jesus freaks! They must really love God, because they are constantly talking about him right. Or, are they really glorifying themselves by thinking everyone else is going to see them as the most Godly person that ever walked the face of the earth? And may actually look up to them? Which probably will not happen. But....


If you didn't know by now....the new talking about others, to what some may interpret as their devout love to something else.....may just turn out to be a love for themselves....


What have you talked about today?

"The arrogant one will stumble and fall and no one will help her up; I will kindle a fire in her towns that will consume all who are around her (Jeremiah 50:32)."



RELATED TOPICS

Written By: Te-Shandra Haskett, MBA
Apologize in advance for any grammatical errors