Skip to main content

Featured

Empower Your Wellness Journey With These Simple Lifestyle Changes

Empower Your Wellness Journey With These Simple Lifestyle Changes Wellness and self-care are foundational elements for a harmonious existence, blending physical, mental, and emotional health into a cohesive state of being. Setting and achieving wellness goals is vital for a balanced life, allowing you to meet your needs and aspirations with a clear focus. Simple strategies can help you maintain consistency in your pursuit, making it easier to manage daily stresses and challenges. In this article, courtesy of  Redefining The Face  of Beauty , we will explore various methods to enhance your commitment to self-care and wellness. 1. Define Your Path Understanding your personal definition of wellness is essential for embarking on a healthier lifestyle. Start by breaking down your broader goals into smaller, manageable tasks that feel achievable, avoiding the sense of being overwhelmed. Specificity in setting these goals is crucial, as it provides clear direction and focus, making your obj
He loves you? He loves you....NOT?? He loves you?
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!






ROUND ONE:
SCENARIO 1:
 
He wants to move your relationship forward, but you tell him you are not ready. 

IF HE SAYS.....

"I can wait as long as you need. I really do not want to pressure you into anything. Take your time."
"I love you!"



HE LOVES YOU!

 Words used to describe "patient"
diligent
persevering
enduring
long-suffering
forbearing
 tolerant
unhurried

BUT, IF HE SAYS.....

"You are taking to much time! I want to.......get married? have sex? move in?"
    "I love you soooo much! I just want to be with you! Can't you see that?


HE LOVES YOU....
"He loves you as much as I love my new couch....
I showed lots of patience by the way!!!!!!!!!" 
NOT!
"Patience" is not:
intolerance 
peremptoriness, strictness,
aloofness.
restlessness, restiveness,
nervousness, hastiness, impetuosity.




How to be "patient."



  
 
ROUND TWO:
SCENARIO 2:
An unexpected family crisis occurs the same weekend of his birthday. When you call him....

  
IF HE SAYS.....

"I know this is really a bad time....I will just call you back later. Go spend time with your family. They need you more right now."

"I love you."

HE LOVES YOU! 

 Words used to describe "kind."

benevolent, benign, bounteous,
charitable, clement, compassionate,
congenial, considerate, cordial,
courteous, friendly, generous, gentle,
good, gracious, humane, indulgent,
kind-hearted, kindly, lenient, loving, mild,
neighbourly, obliging, philanthropic,
affectionate, amiable, amicable,
beneficent,
understanding
propitious, sympathetic, tender-hearted,




BUT, IF HE SAYS.....
    "Who cares? Your family can wait. No biggie. Call me in five!"
"I love you more!"

  

HE LOVES YOU.....
He loves you like I love my new shoes!
Totally fetch!
NOT!

You are NOT "kind" if you are:

cruel, hard-hearted, harsh,
heartless, merciless, severe,
unkind, unsympathetic, vicious
 

13 steps How to be kind!



ROUND THREE:
SCENARIO 3:
You bought a hot new head turning dress to wear out with your friends.

IF HE SAYS.....
    "Wow! You are going to be snapping necks left and right! I don't mind. You are beautiful!."
"I love you!"
HE LOVES YOU!

You are not "envious" if you:
comfort, confidence, contentedness,
good will, kindness, pleasure

BUT, IF HE SAYS.....
    "No reason for you to dress nice. Other guys do not need to look at you. It's me that you should impress!"
    "I love you, I want you all to myself. My eyes only....."

HE LOVES YOU....
He loves you like I love my new bedroom set!
NOT!

Words used to describe being "envious."

backbiting, coveting, covetousness,
enviousness, green-eyed monster, evil eye,
grudging, hatred, heartburn, ill will,
jaundiced eye, lusting, malevolence, malice,
maliciousness, malignity,
Good men like women who dress like:
You get a nice promotion possibly making more money than him.....



 
BUT, IF HE SAYS.....

"Do you know how many awards I won last year? Too many! More than you or my colleagues. Incredible right?"
    "I am sorry, you were telling me something about your scholarship....continue....because I love you and I want to hear all about you!"
NOT!
 



50 Ways to be more humble!

HE LOVES!


complimentary, ex officer, formal,
 honor is cause, in name or title only,
 unofficial, unpaid
 



HE LOVES YOU....
disrepute, ignominy, infamy, obloquy, odium,
opprobrium, reproach, scandal, shame abuse,
affront, discourtesy, indignity, insult,
offence, outrage, sacrilege, slight
 
 
3 "Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, 4 not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others
(Philippians 2:3)."

How to honor yourself!


 
 




philanthropic, self-denying, selfless, self-sacrificing,
ungrudging, unselfish

self-centred, self-interested,
self-seeking, ungenerous